migrate licence

Trouble getting to da choppa'? Ask here or email us.

migrate licence

Postby nachosando » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Hello I just purchase ATK this month and I got a new computer with 3dmax where I need to migrate my licence to this new cpu, can you help me to do that? I wrote a mail without a response. It seems to be an automatic token process, I need someone help me with this.

Thank you very much.
nachosando

Re: migrate licence

Postby joe.v3d » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:26 am

Sorry I can't help, but I have a similar question and didn't want to create a new thread to ask. I bought ATK yesterday and installed it at work. I want to install it also at home do I have to buy another license? And if I animate using cam rig and render those scenes in other 2 computers in my works' network do I have to install atk on those too? Or the animation and rigged camera will work (for rendering) on those computers?

Thanks in advance for the clarification!
joe.v3d

Re: migrate licence

Postby cyb3r » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:17 am

Once I bought ATK I asked them the same question. They answered: "Great question. Yes we allow ATK to be registered on a second computer, for our users that would like to take ATK to home or work. Please email us when you have registered in one place and we will reset your license check-in so that you may register again elsewhere." So you just have to let them know you want register on second comp.
cyb3r

Return to Support